Question:
What happens if I check out and don't pay my hotel bill?
weekender
2010-01-11 09:32:24 UTC
They didn't take my passport or any ID details when I checked in and don't even have my full name, so they can't use this to report me to the police. My credit card has no money on it and is blocked by the bank.
One answer:
Amy
2010-01-11 09:40:37 UTC
But they will get all your information by your picture. And from the bank in which the card is held threw. They have ways to get your information.