Question:
i want to go out i'm in paris no pals what to do?anybody whats to hook up just for a dance or something?
k.Rose
2007-08-04 11:23:07 UTC
i want to go out i'm in paris no pals what to do?anybody whats to hook up just for a dance or something?
Two answers:
Rillifane
2007-08-04 14:35:43 UTC
Head over to Aux Trois Mailletz at 56 rue Galande. Good crowd and freiindly people. There's a nightclub scene in the basement and people just hanging out listening to the piano player and a singer on the ground floor.
possibly
2007-08-04 11:51:13 UTC
Rose, just get to a tourism office and they will help you find the sort of attraction you want ! there are so many things to do in Paris, even without knowing anyone !

Just for a dance or something ????? you're saying !

There is not just for dance or something and I do advise you to be careful ! Big cities can be threatening, if you see what I mean !