Question:
Giverny Garden?
Sue
2006-08-16 17:02:00 UTC
I'll visit paris during 8/28 - 9/2. I wonder if it is still beautiful in Giverny, because it is Autumn! Will it be still worth to visit?

I saw some pictures about there and it was great.
Four answers:
2006-08-17 04:25:35 UTC
Hi,

I grew up in Normandy. The weather is not too cold but you should expect most flowers gone. It is well worth the visit because you can see the lily pond and his japanese insipred bridge, Monet's house and workshop and you also have a fine museum of art in the same city. Should you have more time, consider stopping at the "Moulin de Connelles" which is a great restaurant. If I were you, I would go.
GirlinParis
2006-08-17 06:07:29 UTC
Hi,

I live in Paris...

The main problem is that Giverny Garden is very far from Paris and it's not easy to go there...

I suggest you first to see the masterpeace of Monet "les nympheas" at the "Musée de l'orangerie" near the "Place de la Concorde" : it's beautiful ;-)))
Paristexas75
2006-08-17 10:00:06 UTC
Hi, Autumn doesn't seem to be the best season ;-((

And I confirm It's not very easy to go to Giverny

Have nice holidays in france ;-))
MaryBeth
2006-08-16 17:07:52 UTC
It should still be beautiful then~it is late Summer,not yet Autumn during that time.

I am SO jealous!

Enjoy:)