Question:
Shall croissant be banned because insulting Muslim and Turkic people?
?
2010-10-19 17:16:10 UTC
Shall croissant be banned because insulting Muslim and Turkic people?
Three answers:
Cabal
2010-10-20 01:21:05 UTC
Laughed so hard I spit coffee on my keyboard. You're a bad, bad troll.

LOL
?
2010-10-20 15:51:17 UTC
No.. in fact starting next week it will be required for trolls to consume at least three croissants each friday
?
2010-10-20 14:25:18 UTC
Your English is very poor, maybe when you learn it correctly come back with your silly questions. You are either or a nutter or a pi$$ taker. Beslama